Unindustria - Unione degli Industriali e delle imprese di Roma, Frosinone, Latina, Rieti, Viterbo", is the Association of Manufacturers and enterprises of Rome, Frosinone, Latina, Rieti, Viterbo. An Association, at a multi-provincial level, belonging to the Confindustria system. Alongside his companies, Unindustria acts as a pivot of economic development in the provinces of Rome, Frosinone, Latina, Rieti, Viterbo, and a benchmark in the territory’s cultural and social life. Unindustria represents, protects, promotes and develops member companies and their interests.
- 3,200 companies accounting for 220,000 employees
- 85% small and medium enterprises, 15% big companies
- 65% operates in the services sector, 35% in the industrial sector
- 24 sectorial sections representing about 50 commodity related sectors
- A network connecting over 6,000 businessmen and managers
- 120 professionals